Events of Factori 4.0 project
Workshop session for Partner Countries – 25-26 February 2021
Workshop session for Partner Countries
It is my pleasure to invite you to follow the following event,
You will take advantage of a pratical case on the way to enchance Advance Manufacturing among regional factories. The user case is from the “Région Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes” (Regional council in France, Entreprise department) on the way to enchance Advance Manufacturing among regional factories. The department is an associate partner of the Factori 4.0 Erasmus + project
Regional council incentive Policy for factory development: An help desk to enhance robotic implementation for advanced manufacturing in the framework of Industry 4.0.
organised in 2 sessions: 25-26 of February 2021 9h-11h (Time zone Paris)
RA-Entreprise is represented by Patrick MONASSIER as keynote speaker.
Patrick Monassier, ICT & robotics engineer, has joined Auvergne Rhone Alpes Enterprise to support business leaders in their industries of the future, automation and robotics projects. He directed the subsidy programs of the Auvergne Rhone-Alpes region for innovation and production. He is in direct contact with business leaders and production managers to help them to define their future industrial strategy, and also works with competitiveness poles, research and training centers in the region. In 2015, he was Regional Director of the Captronic program to help entrepreneurs with their IOT and embedded software projects. Previously, he held numerous R&D management positions in the fields of electronic boards and embedded software, and created a company with a German group for 5 years. He practiced for 15 years in robotics and automation, in industrial fields and nuclear power plants at Framatome. He has been teaching for more than 20 years in universities and engineering schools in addition to his professional activities. The RA Agency is currently an associate partner of the Factori 4.0 Erasmus+ project.
25 of February 2021 9 AM (Paris hour)
- Region Auvergne Rhône Alpes (RA) : the Second most dynamic and innovative regions in France
- Industry & Innovation : Main Players of the RA
- lndustry 4.0 : State and Impact for the RA society (Cloud, Big data, IA. IoT et IIoT, Vision & Robotic)
- RA entreprise office : A commitment to professional development
- The Industry 4.0 Regional RA programme
26 of February 2021 9 AM (Paris hour)
- The RA vision of Industry 4.0
- Case study of RA : To enhance Factory development,
- RA Innovative Platforms and Cluster Network to support Degree accreditation & vocational training & SME development